We will beat the price on any like-for-like product with the Zero One Tesla range.
Get a quality, high end airsoft battery at the best price - always!
The next generation of airsoft battery - the performance of a LiPo and the stability of a NiMH... introducing the Li-Ion!
This technology has been widely implemented in mobile phones and high end power tools for a while and now it's time to bring it to our favorite hobby!
In the past you've been limited to smaller capacity NiMH batteries that fit nicely in your stock, or more space efficient LiPo batteries that don't quite fill the space, not anymore...
The new compact Li-Ion cells fill nicely in most battery compartments designed for NiMH while offering all the benefits of a LiPo.
With a whopping 2500mAh compared to 1300mAh of a LiPo or 1600mAh of a NiMH, you'll be able to play longer than ever before!
In practical terms you'll be able to double the number of rounds you can fire, easy as that.
And with the higher C discharge rate over NiMH the 7.4 volts will give you the same rate of fire as the 8.4v of any NiMH battery.
To charge a Li-Ion battery you can use a specialist Li-Ion charger or your standard LiPo charger.
- Zero One is the Official UK Distributor of Zero One Tesla
Zero One Airsoft,Airsoft,Air Soft,Dorset,Hampshire,softair,,01,Airsoft,Bb Gun,Liion,Lithium Ion,Mini Tamiya,One,Pellet,Rechargeable,Softair,Tesla,Zero,Zero One,Zeroone,Zoa,,ZO,Battery,7.4v,2500mAh,15C,Li-Ion,Stick
Battery Safety: Never charge unattended. We recommend using a battery bag for charging, storage and transport of your batteries. Ensure you charge your battery on the correct setting, using a suitably correct charger for the type of battery. If in doubt, always ask!
- Lithium Ion
- Requires Specialist Li-Ion Charger or LiPo Charger
- There is no warranty support provided unless used in conjunction with a protective module.
• THIS BATTERY CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS IF USED INCORRECTLY AND WITHOUT APPROPRIATE KNOWLEDGE.
• You must balance charge this battery with a Lithium (LiPo / Li-Ion) specific charger, NOT an NiMH charger, as this will cause the battery to catch fire.
• We recommend you charge this battery at or below 2A (2000mAh).
• For your safety, we recommend using a fire-resistant charging bag whilst charging this battery.
• DO NOT charge this battery unattended, or overnight. Ideally charge it somewhere safe, on a non-flammable surface.
• Any damage to this battery, such as an impact, puncture, bending or crushing may result in fire.
• Lithium batteries contain chemicals which are highly combustable and can not be extinguished with water. The battery will continue to burn until it has entirely combusted itself.
• This is a consumable product. If, over time, you notice any swelling of this battery, discontinue use immediately and dispose of safely.
• Always check all wires on the battery and gun for damage. A short circuit will also cause fire and or/explosion.
• If you have any questions on how to use, charge or store your batteries safely, please ask us first.
Any technical or performance figures listed are based on a spot test we performed at a given point in time. These may vary WILDLY because of random alterations made by the manufacturer from batch to batch, gas pressure, ambient temperature, battery charge and so on. Some of the figures therefore should be treated as a very loose guide or indication only, based on the spot tests we have performed. The images and product contents listed are again based on a spot check we performed at a given point in time, and may differ due to changes, omissions or inclusions made by the manufacturer. If you require something specific, such as FPS, you MUST specify this at time of ordering, and take a tuning option where required.
Any images and/or product contents listed are based on a spot check we performed at a given point in time, and may differ due to changes, omissions or inclusions made by the manufacturer without notice.
01AirsoftBb GunLiionLithium IonMini TamiyaOnePelletRechargeableSoftairTeslaZeroZero OneZerooneZoaZOBattery7.4v2500mAh15CLi-IonStick